In Room Massage
- Swedish Massage- The most common form of massage that relaxes the muscles.
- Deep Tissue Massage- More than just pressure. This method targets specific areas to relieve pain and unlock deep-seated tension.
- Reflexology- Uses finger pressure on the feet to stimulate corresponding areas in the body. promoting increased balance and energy. A full treatment also includes the hands, neck and face
- Prenatal- A relaxing massage, designed to increase circulation, relieve pressure due to shifting bodyweight, and generally encourage a sense of well-being throughout pregnancy
- Sports- Pre-event is a warm up designed to improve joint flexibilty and circulation to muscles, helping to reduce injuries; inter-competition targets specific muscles being used in a given sport and reduces possible stress; post-event, is warm down to reduce tension, minimize soreness and reduce recuperation time.
Call Inn for pricing...